[Az-Geocaching] Religious Cache

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:14:34 -0700

Since we cannot read about it while it is not approved, maybe you might want
to paste a few sentances from the description in question?

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
SquishyGecko
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:06 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Religious Cache

Although this cache is themed around faith and spirituality, I did not
specify any one religion and I did indicate in the listing that everyone is
welcome to this one regardless of their beliefs.  I did ask that trade items
be limited to those dealing with faith or spirituality.

Some questions I have for the group:

Does anyone object to the cache as it's currently described on the listing?

If the listing was edited to remove any mention of faith and spirituality,
would it be offensive to include religious items in the container?

Is anyone else aware of other caches of this nature?

Does anyone have any suggestions which might make the cache more easily
accepted?

Thanks for your input!