[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs

Delora McCallister listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:43:58 -0700

40 jeeps, all in Prescott......Haven't read all the details, but do the
jeeps stay active in circulation to other caches? In other words, for the
teams that haven't the means to retrieve them from that distance, can we
catch up with them perhaps after they have been moved to more localized
caches?
Thanks Team Red Dog

Peaceloveandgoodhappinessstuff,
Trust in God