[Az-Geocaching] Yellow Jeep TBs

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:39:36 -0700 (MST)

Mail, Fed-Ex, same difference to me!

I just requested enough to cover Northern Arizona, and voila!

I also believe that they are more interested in rural areas as that
supports their ADVERTISING campaign. They want people to find them and
enter the photo and essay contests and they are all geared towards
Jeep promotion.

If you notice, the prizes associated with the actual Jeep TB's aren't
that much. All that work for less than $50 in "Jeep Gear"?
Whatever.

<<grin>>

Trisha

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:25:12 -0700, "Bill" wrote:

> Really???  Yours came by mail???  Mine were Fed-Exed overnight.  They
> told
> me they were all going to rural cachers, since they wanted people to
> need a
> Jeep to get there.  I am bummed, though, because they only sent me
10.
>  Whom
> do you know to rate so many?
>
> Bill in Willcox