[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Backcountry Adventures GPS Coordinates

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:39:07 -0700

http://www.britishideas.com/geocaching/AZBackroads.gpx.xml

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Virgil Silhanek
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 2:30 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Arizona Backcountry Adventures GPS Coordinates

Everyone,

Last summer I spent a couple weeks typing in the GPS Coordinates from the
Arizona Backcountry Adventures book.  Last week my computer harddrive blew
up and I'm not able to find the file on my backups.  I had posted the file
on my website for download and was wondering if anyone still has it and
could send it back to me.  I really hope I haven't lost this file for good,
because I put alot of time into typing that in.

The file was named AZBackroads.gpx.

I would greatly appreciate any help!!!

Thanks,
Virgil Silhanek