[Az-Geocaching] Cannonball Racer in Phoenix

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:48:54 -0700

--------------050001050402070902050108

I found the TB in GCJ2WF - Sara's Cache, if I were closer to the cache I
would take it to New Mexico on the 17th of June.  I'm up in Prescott and
do not see a way to the east valley. Sorry ..
Bob Smith, Petite Elite

EvilFISH wrote:

>sorry no help from this end of the email :(

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I found the TB in GCJ2WF - Sara's Cache, if I were closer to the cache
I would take it to New Mexico on the 17th of June.&nbsp; I'm up in Prescott
and do not see a way to the east valley. Sorry ..<br>
Bob Smith, Petite Elite<br>
EvilFISH wrote:<br>
 cite="mid001801c44b66$f3538160$bb180244@ph.cox.net">
  <pre wrap="">sorry no help from this end of the email :(
Our Cannonball racer, "Thing One &amp; Thing Two" has made it to your great
state of Arizona!  Phoenix area to pin-point it further.  It's goal - move
east, one state at a time.  Our team is from Fairport, NY (suburb of
Rochester - home of Kodak) and we need help moving east.  Wondering if
anyone is in a position to help?  Any cannonball racers, I'm in a position
to  make a deal as we live less than two hours from the finish line
(cache) - easy roadtrip!

Hope to hear from you active Arizona cachers!

Thanks for your time :)

Sue (The Lyndon Road Gang) &amp; Ruth (Peppermill 6-Pack)

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.azgeocaching.com">http://www.azgeocaching.com</a>
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->