[Az-Geocaching] High TB finds vs. High other kind of finds?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:31:07 -0700 (MST)

Not to get an argument atarted....NOT....but I'd like to point out
something.

And that is that finding, logging and moving TB's is an official,
recognized and legitimite sub-set of the geocaching game. The
geocaching site keeps a COUNT of the number of travel bugs we find and
log. There are a few people who want to have a high "TB" count, just
like MANY of the geocachers want to have a HIGH FIND count, and a HIGH
FTF count as well.

Why is it OK for people to rush out and grab all the FTF's that they
can, and all the caches that they can find... total, in one day, in
one month, etc, and we applaud them for it, and yet anyone who wants
to have a high Travel Bug find count doesn't get the same recognition
and praise? That doesn't make sense to me and seems like a double
standard. Anyone who really wants to move TB's just needs to hurry out
and grab them, just like that people do that grab FTF's. It's an equal
opportunity situation.

Just an observation.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott