[Az-Geocaching] New translator!

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 04 Jun 2004 10:04:04 -0700 (MST)

OK, what am I missing out on? I used it to translate....?
Trisha

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:15:49 -0700, "ShadowAce" wrote:

Good god man, that
has to be the first micro email.. I could have searched for that for
along time
and gone home with a DNF :)

-=:)

-----Original Message-----From:
az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Brian
- Team A.I.Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 10:54 PMTo:
listserv@azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: RE: [Az-Geocaching] New
translator!
I just love what
happens when you translate from english to greek then greek to french
then
french to english.

 You can truly
make some fun and new phrases out of the blue.

-----Original Message-----From:
az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
EvilFISHSent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 7:23 PMTo:
listserv@azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] New
translator!
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/

still works