[Az-Geocaching] Jeremy's Job

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:02:43 -0700

--------------010902050701000801020502

I wish I had the qualifications!!  I doubt very much that anyone could
take your place and pray that you stay in VERY GOOD health for a long,
long time.  All I can do is say "Thank you very much for all your work"
and I will continue to pay my little bit for the service you offer.
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ

TeamDaSH@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone from Arizona have the qualifications?
> You Want My Job?
> <http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=72414>

--------------010902050701000801020502

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I wish I had the qualifications!!&nbsp; I doubt very much that anyone could
take your place and pray that you stay in VERY GOOD health for a long,
long time.&nbsp; All I can do is say "Thank you very much for all your work"
and I will continue to pay my little bit for the service you offer.<br>
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:TeamDaSH@aol.com">TeamDaSH@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>
 face="arial,helvetica"><font size="2" ptsize="10" family="SANSSERIF"
 face="Arial" lang="0">Anyone from Arizona have the qualifications?<br>

--------------010902050701000801020502--