[Az-Geocaching] Cache Adoption

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 16:55:21 -0700

--=====================_247589494==.ALT

At 09:31 PM 5/31/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>
>I have accepted a Manufacturing Operations Manager position with a company
>in Forest Grove, Oregon, (Portland area) and will therefore soon be
>relocating there with my family.  I will be leaving June 14th and will
>only return once or twice to sell the house, etc. and then deal with the
>movers and get the family, dog, & cat on a plane to Oregon.

Congratulations on the job.  Finding gainful employment around here can be
a real challenge.  I am still looking, and really thinking about looking
outside the state.  Since I have started looking, I have had only a handful
of interviews, and ended up having to take a "no experience required" night
time temp job just to pay the bills.  I don't know how things are up in
Phoenix, but down here, there just doesn't seem to be that many positions,
and lots of people wanting them.
--=====================_247589494==.ALT

At 09:31 PM 5/31/2004, you wrote:<br>
Folks,<br>
Manager position with a company in Forest Grove, Oregon, (Portland area)
and will therefore soon be relocating there with my family.&nbsp; I will
be leaving June 14th and will only return once or twice to sell the
house, etc. and then deal with the movers and get the family, dog, &amp;
cat on a plane to Oregon.<br>
Congratulations on the job.&nbsp; Finding gainful employment around here
can be a real challenge.&nbsp; I am still looking, and really thinking
about looking outside the state.&nbsp; Since I have started looking, I
have had only a handful of interviews, and ended up having to take a
&quot;no experience required&quot; night time temp job just to pay the
bills.&nbsp; I don't know how things are up in Phoenix, but down here,
there just doesn't seem to be that many positions, and lots of people
wanting them.</font></body>