[Az-Geocaching] Time to move on

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 09:35:40 -0700 (MST)

<<< zealous applause >>>> !!!

I have new cache(s) out too, if anyone is still interested in Prescott!

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 05:48:36 -0700, "PATRICK FINLEY" wrote:

I've went through 8 bags of popcorn watching and reading the
telemarketing episode the last few days,(thanks Bill) and think it's
time to move on. As Rodney says."Cccccaaant we all jjust get along.?
Ken has apologized and Squishy Gecko has accepted his apology and that
should be the end of it. graldrich and Red Dog have new caches out,
which is a heck of a lot more fun than sitting here reading/writing
letters on the listserv. By the way, whatever did happen with 4/04/04
anyway?