[Az-Geocaching] Time to move on

PATRICK FINLEY listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 05:48:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C4479C.14B7DA00

I've went through 8 bags of popcorn watching and reading the telemarketin=
g episode the last few days,(thanks Bill) and think it's time to move on.=
 As Rodney says."Cccccaaant we all jjust get along.? Ken has apologized a=
nd Squishy Gecko has accepted his apology and that should be the end of i=
t. graldrich and Red Dog have new caches out, which is a heck of a lot mo=
re fun than sitting here reading/writing letters on the listserv. By the =
way, whatever did happen with 4/04/04 anyway?  =20

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C4479C.14B7DA00

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I've went thro=
ugh 8 bags of popcorn watching and reading the telemarketing episode the =
last few days,(thanks Bill)&nbsp;and think it's time to move on. As Rodne=
y says."Cccccaaant we all jjust get along.? Ken has apologized and Squish=
y Gecko has accepted his apology and that should be the end of it. graldr=
ich and Red Dog have new caches out, which is a heck of a lot more fun th=
an sitting here reading/writing letters on the listserv. By the way, what=
ever did happen with 4/04/04 anyway?&nbsp; <BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0001_01C4479C.14B7DA00--