[Az-Geocaching] Explanation and apology

ShadowAce listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 31 May 2004 17:48:46 -0700

Ken Akerman aka highpointer;

  I am sorry for any harsh words said about you on your listserv. I
understood you took it upon yourself to email cachers and correct them on
wrongful behavior of travel bugs, caches, and anything else you thought they
needed educated on. I know I have recieved them also..

  I did not however know this was your listserv, since it appears to be so
and you are making rules on how we can communicate on the list, please
forgive me. I will hold all posts to myself.

  -=-=For everyone else=-=-

 If you notice something my team or I should be informed of when it comes to
the privacy, or enjoyment held by geocachers, feel free to let me know via
the list or direct emails..

Shadowace and Crew

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Ken
Akerman
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 11:57 AM
To: Listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Explanation and apology

Arizona Geocachers,

If anyone has a problem with me, then I recommend that they contact me
directly.  Please do not
send out your personal opinions about me or anyone else in the geocaching
community to the entire
distribution group.  Comments about caches, travel bugs, and other things
directly related to
geocaching are okay, but personal attacks are inappropriate and
disrespectful.  If you would like
to speak with me, then I will provide my cell phone number on request.  If
you feel that it is not
important enough for you to speak with me about it directly, then it is not
important enough for
you to send it out to everyone on the distribution list.

Sincerely,

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)