[Az-Geocaching] jeep travel bug--

connie stahlman listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

'Oh, Lonesome Me' has a yellow jeep TB just waiting for
someone to claim it---

and on to the expensive caches--
Mine was 'Picture Me' GCJF5M
This turned out to be an expensive cache for me. Came by on
the 24th and maintainance men were in the cache area so
backed out, turned sharply and ran the van right into the
bicycle rack!!! Ripped into the front fender and the door.
I could blame it on Jims latest hospital stay but it was
really just not paying attention. Anyway the estimate for
repairs is $1078!!!!! Can only get the driver door open
enough to slither in and out! But came back the 27th and
Found the cache and signed in. TNLN
This was my entry in log.  It ended up being a $1,556
mistake.
And now I would like to sell the van-2003 GMC Safari with a
wheelchair lift in it.

One more thing- I am looking for an easy to find place to
hold an estate sale-I have so many tools and man stuff that
I need to part with and living out in Queen Valley is not a
good place for a sale. It was suggested that a cache event
sale might be interesting twist--Hey- I even have 2 ATVs to sell!