[Az-Geocaching] I'm sooo bummed!

michele hawley listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:40:33 -0700

Debbie

I hope you can come to our event cache here in cochise county Debbie!! We
TacoDust and Furnas Hooligans wanted to go to an events cache so badly we
went ahead and went with good ol' Mule Ears and threw out some Ideas, he of
course knows a little more of the caching event world so he took the main
lead. So far it looks like a fantastic number is going to show up and I for
one wouldn't miss this for the world!! I can't wait to see all of you that
come as well. Debbie, don't miss out ;)

It's called Cochise Cachers Anonymous, I hope to see you there!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=df0da5c6-4cfd-4fd7-9610-664607ec5d54

Josh, from Taco Dust,

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!
http://dollar.msn.com