[Az-Geocaching] Re: Team Rankings

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:43:19 -0700

Scott Sparks wrote:

> On a related note, if you click on any of the categories on the AZ Stats
> page, it will sort by that category so, if you want, you can sort by
> ''Score'' or any other parameter.

And... if you click on the date under "first AZ Cache", it will show you
  the stats starting from the day you started.
I've always been surprised that people haven't been looking at the stats
based on THEIR start date.  Everyone seems to be obsessed with being
number one and not even realizing that they are finding cache at a MUCH
higher rate that a lot of the people on the first page, and if they had
started at the same time, and had that pace they would be at #1 or close
  to it.

For example, click on the first date for Sprocket1980 and you will see
them (sp)rocket to first palace and they deserve it too by nipping at
the heals of people that started caching a year or more ahead of them.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek