[Az-Geocaching] Problems with Mapsource datafile

Koch, Dan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:09:03 -0700

This message to the listserv got bounced back with 'recipient unknown' when
I tried to send it yesterday so I'm trying again today.  Forgive me if it is
a double/triple/quadruple post...  Thanks.

---

Anyone else notice issues with their team specific version of 'New Garmin -
Mapsource w/Types' waypoint download from azgeocaching?

There are several waypoints that don't have descriptions.  They are: GC0255
GC06AD GC072B GC129A GC2ED8 GC367A GC3B87 GC3F86 GC462B GC5E41 GC6382 GCA292
GCA35C GCB3C9 GCBA07 GCE917

Found, but not indicated as such in waypoint file:
Yellow Jeep Fever

There may be others found but not indicated, but I haven't done an analysys
of all 500+ caches I've found...

The cache name (description) appears fine in the 'Text - Comma Delimited'
waypoint file, but the found/not found issue still exists there as well.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Thanks,
LazyK - Dan