[Az-Geocaching] Anyone up for a long hike?

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:58:11 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3D91C.7F5F0070

Well, it's that time again that I venture out into the wilderness in an =
effort to finally place my newest cache, and I'm looking for a hiking =
companion and possibly co-cache hider.  I'm looking at a hike that's in =
all likelihood 10+ miles round-trip, and while the initial plan was to =
hike it alone, I wouldn't mind some company.  The plan was to place one =
or two more caches along the hike route, to make it more worthwhile for =
cachers to go for the primary one.  I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and =
the area is a few miles west of Horseshoe Lake.  So I need to know by =
tonight if someone would like to join me.

Brian
Team A.I.
------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3D91C.7F5F0070

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, it's that time again that I =
venture out into=20
the wilderness in an effort to finally place my newest cache, and I'm =
looking=20
for a hiking companion and possibly co-cache hider.&nbsp; I'm looking at =
a hike=20
that's in all likelihood 10+ miles round-trip, and while the initial =
plan was to=20
hike it alone, I wouldn't mind some company.&nbsp; The plan was to place =
one or=20
two more caches along the hike route, to make it more worthwhile for =
cachers to=20
go for the primary one.&nbsp; I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and the area =
is a=20
few miles west of Horseshoe Lake.&nbsp; So I need to know by tonight if =
someone=20
would like to join me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0090_01C3D91C.7F5F0070--