[Az-Geocaching] Found a neat cache in North Phx. today

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 19:53:48 -0700

--------------060903040401070909060002

Hello from the newbie,

My wife, Linda, and I were in North Phoenix, at Reach 11 or some call it
Horseman's Park.  We drove our minis for about 6 miles, they need a
little work because we compete with them in something called CDE.  Any
way, after the drive we went across the street to see if we could find:
GCGTPW  "Reach for the cache, Macgyver!"  Boy was that a kick in the
back side.  We just had a ball, the horses were relaxing in there stall
in the trailer (asleep I think) and we were taking our walk while
Geocaching.  This multi-cache is not hard to get to but it takes some
head scratching.  If you have not take time to go down and pick up a few
Phx. caches, do so, it's too much fun.

Bob Smith, Petite Elite

--------------060903040401070909060002

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
My wife, Linda, and I were in North Phoenix, at Reach 11 or some call
it Horseman's Park.&nbsp; We drove our minis for about 6 miles, they need a
little work because we compete with them in something called CDE.&nbsp; Any
way, after the drive we went across the street to see if we could
find:&nbsp; GCGTPW&nbsp; "Reach for the cache, Macgyver!"&nbsp; Boy was that a kick in
the back side.&nbsp; We just had a ball, the horses were relaxing in there
stall in the trailer (asleep I think) and we were taking our walk while
Geocaching.&nbsp; This multi-cache is not hard to get to but it takes some
head scratching.&nbsp; If you have not take time to go down and pick up a
few Phx. caches, do so, it's too much fun.<br>
Bob Smith, Petite Elite<br>

--------------060903040401070909060002--