[Az-Geocaching] Re : 500th cache

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:20:07 -0700 (MST)

No problem, Regan, and it was fun to move that cute fish along and
then watch his progress....glad he made it back to you!
I look forward to seeing your logs up in this neck of the woods, and
meeting you, although you may want to wait until it warms up a bit! It
is COLD up here right now!
Take care and Happy New Year, everybody!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

2003http://search.yahoo.com/top2003_________________________________________