[Az-Geocaching] foretrex 201

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:14:07 -0700

--=====================_226690493==.ALT

At 07:11 PM 8/30/2004, you wrote:
>you bet I tried the obvious, but most striking is that they dont even have
>that model in the menu so i have tried evry one under garmin but no avail.
>that is why I used the examle for the 315, I can get it to work but no-go
>for the garmin, I know the serial cable and unit are operative as I have
>already updated the firmware from the manufacturer, and yes I tried before
>and after the firmware update, I thought that might be an issue, thats why
>I updated, the 210 is supposed to be similar to the gecko 201 but in more
>compact form but still no good, not the end of the world but was hoping
>someone else has figured it out, thanks again. Raymond  (boneguru)

Go to the expertgps webpage and leave message there.  I have always found
them to be very helpful and very quick in their replies.  If anyone would
know how to help, it would be them.
--=====================_226690493==.ALT

At 07:11 PM 8/30/2004, you wrote:<br>
bet I tried the obvious, but most striking is that they dont even have
that model in the menu so i have tried evry one under garmin but no
avail. that is why I used the examle for the 315, I can get it to work
but no-go for the garmin, I know the serial cable and unit are operative
as I have already updated the firmware from the manufacturer, and yes I
tried before and after the firmware update, I thought that might be an
issue, thats why I updated, the 210 is supposed to be similar to the
gecko 201 but in more compact form but still no good, not the end of the
world but was hoping someone else has figured it out, thanks again.
Raymond&nbsp; (boneguru)</blockquote><br>
Go to the expertgps webpage and leave message there.&nbsp; I have always
found them to be very helpful and very quick in their replies.&nbsp; If
anyone would know how to help, it would be them.</font></body>