[Az-Geocaching] HELP!

EvilFISH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:08:40 -0700

they are in the mail

----- Original Message -----
From: <trisha@brasher.com>
To: "Arizona Geocaching" <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 6:28 PM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] HELP!

> Get anyone's attention? heh heh
>
> No, I really need help. It may be too late, but we are going down to PHX
(MAYO/Scottsdale) tomorrow at 0-dark-thirty (I have to be there at, like,
0700, and FASTING too boot, so we really are leaving
at....like...zzzzZZZZZzzzzzz.....) and I wanted to look up a few "easy"
caches in the area if there are any. "Easy" in this case can be defined as
any regular or micro that we don't have to hike more than a short distance
to (heat, and time, and physical restrictions in mind)

> So, of course when I sit down to look them up, the geocaching server gives
me nuttin' but ERROR messages!!

> AGH!
>
> So, if anyone happens to know of and remember any caches near Mayo on
Shea, and have the coords, send it to me! In case the GC server never gets
straightened out....tonight...