[Az-Geocaching] I'm back

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:49:16 -0700

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, Team My Blue Heaven pretty much got out of geocaching
about a year ago.  We had a few finds, but I think you could count them on
one hand.  For 6 months of that year I was unemployed and could not justify
the expense of getting out and finding caches.  The next 6 months had me
working a temp. job on the night shift, and the schedule didn't allow us to
get out.  I just don't enjoy caching at night.

The good news is that I just accepted a position with a company that does
cash distribution sysems, and this will be a day shift job.  It is also a
field job, which is what I had been looking for, which will allow me to be
out on the road all the time.  I will be traveling between Southern Arizona
and New Mexico, but the bulk of the work will be here in the Tucson area.

We are really looking forward to getting back into the hunt.  I am so glad
to see how things have gone down here in Tucson.  Ann and I were the first
Tucson cachers to reach 100, 200 and 300 finds.  Now there are a number of
teams that are far ahead of us.  I am glad that it finally took off down
here and that there are so many more active participants.

Scott