[Az-Geocaching] Who Woulda Thunk It?

Marc Tamis listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:15:35 -0700

Steve,

understand - she was paid to do this. So - not as bad as you may
thought. Do you really think magellan would chance and bad promo from this?

She was very nice - did not know anything about it till Magellan
approached her to do the article. She was very interested in how all
this worked and the people behind it. Sorry we did not may of the older
cachers out there first thing.

Tamo

--
Ask about our Ultimate Access Control Point (UACP)
The Ultimate in Internet Protection and Employee Productivity!