[Az-Geocaching] Two Phoenix Police Officers Killed

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 00:28:32 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C48D5F.1D326CF0

By now, I'm sure most of you already know about it, but my learning of =
it comes from reading local news sites.  It is unclear if the third =
officer shot will survive the surgery, but I ask that everyone just take =
a moment and thank them in your own way for the work they do in trying =
to protect us.

Also, if someone feels compelled to do so, I would greatly appreciate it =
if one of you could venture down to the Arizona Law Enforcement Memorial =
in central Phoenix and place a flower on it in honor of each of the =
officers who lost their lives tonight.  I will reimburse you for the =
expense.  It's located in Wesley Bolin Memorial Park.

Brian
Team A.I.
------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C48D5F.1D326CF0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>By now, I'm sure most of you already =
know about it,=20
but my learning of it comes from reading local news sites.&nbsp; It is =
unclear=20
if the third officer shot will survive the surgery, but I ask that =
everyone just=20
take a moment and thank them in your own way for the work they do in =
trying to=20
protect us.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, if someone feels compelled to do =
so, I would=20
greatly appreciate it if one of you could venture down to the Arizona =
Law=20
Enforcement Memorial in central Phoenix and place a flower on it in =
honor of=20
each of the officers who lost their lives tonight.&nbsp; I will =
reimburse you=20
for the expense.&nbsp; It's located in Wesley Bolin Memorial =
Park.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C48D5F.1D326CF0--