[Az-Geocaching] need opinion on travel bugs...

Rx4Fun! listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2027984154-1093517083=:93327

Help...

We own 2 travel bugs--one has been picked up never to be seen again and the second one is within reach of it's goal.  That one we call Brett Favre's Journey to Lambeau.  It is a Brett Favre bobblehead doll that we realeased in Maui back in September.  It managed to get to Green Bay!  Then the following entry was made:

Log Date: 8/24/2004
Nothing against the packers, but we just hate football in general,
(NASCAR fans here) so With Brett not in green bay anymore, the opposing
team will have a beter chance to win,  We took brett north of Green Bay,
and Will drop him off soon, as far away as we can.

We had his goal attached to his travel bug tag and I assume it is still there.  I just don't understand--if we can't help the TB's goal, we don't take it.  I did email the current holder and am waiting to hear back from them but come on.

To make all of this worse, we are home in 3 weeks & were hoping to pick him up.

I feel like emailing them a nasty note but think that would be 'un-geocache' like!

Thanks, I just needed to vent I guess.

Tami

--0-2027984154-1093517083=:93327

<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<P>Help...</P>
<P>We own 2 travel bugs--one has been picked up never to be seen again and the second one is within reach of it's goal.&nbsp; That one we call Brett Favre's Journey to Lambeau.&nbsp; It is a Brett Favre bobblehead doll that we realeased in Maui back in September.&nbsp; It managed to get to Green Bay!&nbsp; Then the following entry was made:</P>
<P>Log Date: 8/24/2004<BR>Nothing against the packers, but we just hate football in general, <BR>(NASCAR fans here) so With Brett not in green bay anymore, the opposing <BR>team will have a beter chance to win,&nbsp; We took brett north of Green Bay, <BR>and Will drop him off soon, as far away as we can.</P>
<P>We had his goal attached to his travel bug tag and I assume it is still there.&nbsp; I just don't understand--if we can't help the TB's goal, we don't take it.&nbsp; I did email the current holder and am waiting to hear back from them but come on.&nbsp; </P>
<P>To make all of this worse, we are home in 3 weeks &amp; were hoping to pick him up.</P>
<P>I feel like emailing them a nasty note but think that would be 'un-geocache' like!</P>
<P>Thanks, I just needed to vent I guess.</P>
<P>Tami</P></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-2027984154-1093517083=:93327--