[Az-Geocaching] YJTB's headed your way...

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:55:44 -0700 (MST)

Hey all,

Thanks to those who have helped out ($$) in the sending out of the
YJTB's (you know who you are....extra thanks to Steve Team TB, and now
I know where you get your team name from!!)

Regan, have you gotten yours in the mail yet? <<frowning at the Post
Office>>

Anyone else still waiting? They all have been mailed and should have
arrived...

Hope you all write good essays or submit clever pictures for your
YJTB! Mine got nominated from the first go-around, but I have no idea
if it won anything.

Happy hunting,
Trisha

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:12:40 -0700, "Team Tierra Buena" wrote:

> Doo-wop doo-wah!

GPS