[Az-Geocaching] Moving Sale

Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:23:07 -0700

Yes we will be leaving Arizona and travel throughout North America as we
will be moving into our motorhome and live in it full time. Closing on the
house is coming up fast so we had to get rid of all that little stuff. We
didn't do too bad on the sale, although we do still have some furniture we
need to get rid of. Brian just think of all the stuff I saved you from
having to haul all the way up to Montana. The Yellow Jeep is going with us
on our travels, sorry Scott. :)
--Connie
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com