[Az-Geocaching] On site cache manager

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:42:18 -0700 (MST)

Add "Meeting Trisha for lunch" to your list of reasons to go to
Prescott!!
Trisha

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:48:59 -0700 (PDT), Gale wrote:

Ah that is nice of them. It was one of the first caches we looked for
as new cachers......and we did not find it. We keep meaning to return
to look for it, but havent had time yet. We will soon, I have too many
reasons to go to Prescott these days.Robert & Linda Smith
<Lrsmith@cableone.net> wrote:
*August 9 by JenniferK * (292 found)Found it fairly easily two days
before, but had to return with writing implement. I was being, I
thought, sneaky, but an employee called me over and asked if I were
the cache owner. He was Steve the groundskeeper and he wants all to
know that he knows about the cache and thinks it's cool. He and a
friend heard about it, looked it up and found it. He is keeping an eye
on it and not trimming a certain something. Anyway, cool area and
great town. Here for family thing from Sacramento, Calif. Thanks!The
above log appeared on our "Don't Forget the 'S' (GC5A07) cache. I went
down Monday August 16th to identify myself and thank Steve for
watching out for this cache. I was told by a co-worker that Steve just
h!
ad back
 surgery. Checking a couple of numbers at the hospital did not put me
in touch with Steve. I called another number that was given to me and
Steve answered the phone. He explained to me that he had a disk fused
in his back and he would not be back to work for a few weeks but
another grounds keeper will check on the cache from time to time. We
have a very good working agreement with the managers of this very
public place and we all need to be very Thankful for this very nice
hide.Bob Smith, Petite Elite____________________________________________________________Az-Geocaching
or unsubscribe
visit:http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/mailman/listinfo/az-geocachingArizona's Geocaching Resourcehttp://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes  On one
everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:"Something hidden.
Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --  "Something lost
behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898
		Do you Yahoo!?