[Az-Geocaching] 60C case

Roping The Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:03:24 -0700

>From: "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel@uccinc.net>
>To: "AZ Geocaching" <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] 60C case
>Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:26:03 -0600
>
>Did I mention that I LOVE the forums?
>
>http://thegpsstore.com/detail.asp?product_id=BE130
>
>Another company has plans to release one next month as well.

YES! Finally! Someone makes a protective case for the 60C!!!! My order is
going in now!!! :)  LOL  I was so used to having the nice protective cover
on my Etrex Legend, I never had to worry about it... scratches on the
screen, hitting a rock with it or something like that. It was safe. I
already have a couple of slight knicks on the screen on my 60C. So, glad
someone finally put out a case for it!!! $12 bucks is a small investment to
protect a $400 unit!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind