[Az-Geocaching] Track that BUG down and feed it to my gecko!

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:41:46 -0700 (MST)

Ok, OK! I confess. I have had three YJTBs in my posession at one time.

Two I recevied from Brian (A and B).
A) I put in a cache. (Where it has gone since then, I don't know).
B) I exchanged for one (C) at the Prescott Event Cache - from Trisha.
Where that has gone, I don't know.
C) I still have! I have not yet figured out exactly what I want to do with
it yet.

But, at the rate they are disappearing from caches, and that fact that I
like it, well, I don't know when it will leave my posession.....

Steven Stringham
StringCachers

http://stringham-family.org/