[Az-Geocaching] Stuff that matters.....

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 23:02:59 -0700 (MST)

Dirk,

Is that the YJTB that you won at the Event Cache, that is now in
Alaska? Is it missing?

Apparently, you should consider yourself "lucky", to have had one at
all. Did you do an essay or photo for the contest? (which, by the way,
is the REAL purpose for these silly things!)

Phoenix was lucky to have had almost 40 (32 given out by Brian)
available at one time, but as you so rightly say, apparently your
fellow Phoenix cachers are choosing to keep the YJTB as a souvenier
and not move it around so someone else can log it, and enter the essay
or photo contest. Alas! Human nature.

I'm doing what I can to distribute the relativley FEW that I have had
so that other AZ cachers at least have a chance to log one....some
rural areas have had one or NONE...not even the chance to snatch it up
and keep it for yourself!!

In the BIG scheme of things, not sure this is that important....
really.

take care, y'all. Count your blessings everyday, hug your spouse and
kids. Pray for the people devastated in Florida, the conflict in
Iraq....ya know, some other important stuff. Smile, be kind to each
other. Stuff that matters.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott Vly AZ