[Az-Geocaching] Keep the Date

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:25:54 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C481E9.16690180

Many details yet to be worked out, but Saturday, October 16th is the
date selected for the third annual land management meeting. This year's
meeting will be different: It will be an event cache, and open to the
entire Geocaching community.
As a result of the ongoing communications between the Geocaching
community and the land management agencies of Arizona, most of the
issues and concerns are mutually recognized. Most active cachers who
have been at it for awhile are aware of what these concerns are and how
to address them. But those who are relatively new to the game may be
unaware of them.
The broad format of this year's meeting, then, will be to provide
exposure to the attendees on how to be a responsible hider and seeker of
caches. There will probably be things we all can learn or be reminded
of, regardless of our own levels of experience. There will be plenty of
opportunity for socialization, other recreational opportunities, and
there are loads of caches in the area.
All Arizona Geocachers will be welcome to attend, but this one will be a
little easier for those of you north of Phoenix to get to. In fact, it
will be practically (but not quite) in Yavapai County. Which reminds me
<here's a hint> . can anyone in the area send me the coordinates for the
building at Lake Pleasant that has the meeting room? It would save me a
fairly long drive just to mark a waypoint. Thanks.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C481E9.16690180

<head>
charset=3Dus-ascii">

<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:filelist.xml@01C481E8.8DEA6100">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
 </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
  <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
  <w:EnvelopeVis/>
  <w:Compatibility>
   <w:BreakWrappedTables/>
   <w:SnapToGridInCell/>
   <w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
   <w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
   <w:UseFELayout/>
  </w:Compatibility>
  <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:SimSun;
	panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;
	mso-font-alt:\5B8B\4F53;
	mso-font-charset:134;
	mso-generic-font-family:auto;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	panose-1:2 4 6 2 5 3 5 3 3 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:roman;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"\@SimSun";
	panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1;
	mso-font-charset:134;
	mso-generic-font-family:auto;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:3 135135232 16 0 262145 0;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.MsoEnvelopeAddress, li.MsoEnvelopeAddress, div.MsoEnvelopeAddress
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:2.0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	mso-element:frame;
	mso-element-frame-width:5.5in;
	mso-element-frame-height:99.0pt;
	mso-element-frame-hspace:9.0pt;
	mso-element-wrap:auto;
	mso-element-anchor-horizontal:page;
	mso-element-left:center;
	mso-element-top:bottom;
	mso-height-rule:exactly;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;}
p.MsoEnvelopeReturn, li.MsoEnvelopeReturn, div.MsoEnvelopeReturn
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;}
p.MsoSignature, li.MsoSignature, div.MsoSignature
	{margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.MsoSalutation, li.MsoSalutation, div.MsoSalutation
	{mso-style-next:Normal;
	margin-top:12.0pt;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:12.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.MsoDate, li.MsoDate, div.MsoDate
	{mso-style-next:Normal;
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:6.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
p.InternalAddressLine1, li.InternalAddressLine1, =
div.InternalAddressLine1
	{mso-style-name:"Internal Address Line 1";
	mso-style-next:Normal;
	margin-top:.25in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:0in;
	margin-left:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.InternalAddressLines, li.InternalAddressLines, =
div.InternalAddressLines
	{mso-style-name:"Internal Address Lines";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.LetterDate, li.LetterDate, div.LetterDate
	{mso-style-name:"Letter Date";
	mso-style-next:"Internal Address Line 1";
	margin-top:.25in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:.25in;
	margin-left:4.0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.Valediction, li.Valediction, div.Valediction
	{mso-style-name:Valediction;
	mso-style-next:Signature;
	margin-top:12.0pt;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:48.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
p.NormalBoldwithoutSpacing, li.NormalBoldwithoutSpacing, =
div.NormalBoldwithoutSpacing
	{mso-style-name:"Normal Bold without Spacing";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	text-align:justify;
	text-justify:inter-ideograph;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	text-autospace:none;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:Arial;
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
	font-weight:bold;
	mso-bidi-font-weight:normal;}
span.EmailStyle27
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt;
	mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-ascii-font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	mso-hansi-font-family:"Book Antiqua";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none;
	text-underline:none;
	text-decoration:none;
	text-line-through:none;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
<!--[if gte mso 10]>
 /* Style Definitions */=20
 table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
<![endif]-->
</head>

style=3D'tab-interval:.5in'>

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>Many details yet to be worked out, but Saturday, October =
16<sup>th</sup>
is the date selected for the third annual land management meeting. This =
year&#8217;s
meeting will be different: It will be an event cache, and open to the =
entire

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>As a result of the ongoing communications between the Geocaching
community and the land management agencies of Arizona, most of the =
issues and
concerns are mutually recognized. Most active cachers who have been at =
it for
awhile are aware of what these concerns are and how to address them. But =
those
who are relatively new to the game may be unaware of =

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>The broad format of this year&#8217;s meeting, then, will be to =
provide
exposure to the attendees on how to be a responsible hider and seeker of =
caches.
There will probably be things we all can learn or be reminded of, =
regardless of
our own levels of experience. There will be plenty of opportunity for
socialization, other recreational opportunities, and there are loads of =
caches

style=3D'font-size:
12.0pt'>All Arizona Geocachers will be welcome to attend, but this one =
will be
a little easier for those of you north of Phoenix to get to. In fact, it =
will
be practically (but not quite) in Yavapai County. Which reminds me =
&lt;here&#8217;s
a hint&gt; &#8230; can anyone in the area send me the coordinates for =