[Az-Geocaching] Need a hotel for the Sierra Vista Event??

michele hawley listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:05:12 -0700

I know that a few people are comming on down to the Sierra Vista Event and I
would like to point out a close-by  place to stay, in case a extra long
drive is not what you want and would like a little caching time if things
extend to long. I know that it's comming on quick, so I thought I'd throw
this out.

Motel 6 at (520)459-5035
1551 E Fry Blvd

N 31° 33.273 W 110° 16.865 (these coords will take you across the street
from the motel at one of my caches)

The reason I picked this one is because the price is reasonable (we're not
all rich) and close as you can get to the event without any strange
directions, (just down the street) I hope to meet you there and have a good
time.

Josh for Team Taco Dust