Fwd: [Az-Geocaching] Request for a geocaching speaker

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:03:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Gale,

I certainly understand! And thanks for responding and letting me know
that the list is working and you all aren't unconscious from heat
stroke! (Plus, Shy folks need not apply! :-)

But I KNOW for a FACT that there are a number of very UN-SHY active
geocachers who could light up the room with their quick wit and
extensive knowledge. (NO, Brian, don't come back from Montana and
amaze and confound everyone with your computer-ese speak, we need
someone who speaks ENGLISH :-)

C'mom, put away the humble pie, admit you are the hottest speaker
since Dan Quayle and step up, we already know how good you are!

Trisha