Fwd: [Az-Geocaching] Request for a geocaching speaker

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:37:11 -0700 (MST)

Hey PHOENIX! YoooHooooo~ ya guys awake down there or are ya all in
siesta mode from the heat?

I posted the note below a couple days ago....surely amongst all the
variety of active cachers you have in the valley there must be someone
who would enjoy attending and speaking at this OHV/Ham club. This
might be a group that someone would like to join, too!

Anyone?? It's just too far for Dan and I to go; we have spoken up here
in Prescott.

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott Vly