[Az-Geocaching] Request for a geocaching speaker

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 10:11:10 -0700

Trisha,
This is something I might be able to do if someone else closer does not
have time.  My only concern is that I have an Area Contest for my
Toastmasters group the next day, Saturday, Sept 18.  I need to be here
in Prescott for this contest.  Keep me in mind and maybe we could drive
together or something???  I do have a Geocaching CD from the Texas group
that does a nice over view of the sport.  I have a lap top but NO
projector (too expensive right now) that I could use.  If I can get
another Toastmaster to be in the audience it would help me with a manual
presentation.  Let's talk more.
Bob Smith  WB6ODR