[Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!

Roping The Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 12:08:22 -0700

>From: Robert & Linda Smith <Lrsmith@cableone.net>
>To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Movin on up!
>Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:43:49 -0700
>
>Be sure and check the pages on Geocaching.com for those caches.  One has
>already been stolen.  Several other caches in the area are missing as well.
>Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite

Already!? I have been wanting to get them since Trisha hid them... I figured
that being a bunch of micro/urban caches.. they wouldnt last long. At least
in Phoenix they dont anyways. Unless they are uber micros. How can those go
missing when many geocachers (like me!) cant find them!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind