[Az-Geocaching] Recovery of caches on stat pages

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 09:26:15 -0700

Gale,
I have found a difference between using Netscape and Internet Explorer
when I see that word "Done" at the bottom of the screen and the results
that I was looking for are not on the screen.  I am trying a different
browser called "Mozilla" to see if it makes any difference.
Good Luck,
Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite