[Az-Geocaching] Recovery of caches on stat pages

Gale listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1556586919-1091486171=:54525

Ive got 18 caches that are not showing up on my stats as in state caches. I used the cache recovery feature a couple of days ago. When I click submit, all I get is a blank page that says done at the very bottom. Is that what it is supposed to look like? Or have I done something wrong? How long does it take to show up in the stats? Is the feature working for anyone else?

Thank you azgeocaching for the hard work you do in putting the website together as well as the listserv. You help hold this community together in our state.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

--0-1556586919-1091486171=:54525

<DIV>Ive got 18 caches that are not showing up on my stats as in state caches. I used the cache recovery feature a couple of days ago. When I click submit, all I get is a blank page that says done at the very bottom. Is that what it is supposed to look like? Or have I done something wrong? How long does it take to show up in the stats? Is&nbsp;the feature&nbsp;working for anyone else? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you azgeocaching for the hard work you do in putting the website together as well as the listserv. You help hold this community together in our state.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes<BR>&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<BR>"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<BR>&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#6633cc>Rudyard Kipling&nbsp;,&nbsp;&nbsp; The Explorer&nbsp; 1898</FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1556586919-1091486171=:54525--