[Az-Geocaching] Find the center

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:33:20 -0700 (MST)

Hey, cool! Were you there on Friday and got birthday cake? Lt. Bacon
and all the deputies, etc. got a cake for me. It was really neat for
them to do that. :-)
Yup, I was wearing the "Comm Chief" badge by default! Our Squad Lt
wasn't there (he works full time) and Curt, the "second" in command,
never wants any kind of recognition....so I wore the "Chief" title
just for fun. Well, and I was on the radio. SO I would have talked to
you, too. You wern't by any chance the duo that got all turned around
and found themselves on Copper Basin....? Oh no, that was MC8, I think!
It was good training, good to get all the folks together, 'cause
believe me we will all be running around together when we have another
big fire.
Take care,
Trisha "LIghtning"
www.ycjp.org