[Az-Geocaching] Find the center

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:19:58 -0700

Thanks Brian,
The page you listed is a very interesting read.  I really enjoyed it
(didn't understand all of it) but enjoyed the read.  I don't need to be
this close and accurate.  A few feet this way or that is fine.  I just
wanted to be close.

Thanks to everyone who sent me suggestions.

Bob Smith, 1/2 of Team Petite Elite