[Az-Geocaching] It's Happening to a Growing Number of Geocach er- We Are The Latest

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 09:34:11 -0700

We were out scouting for Javelina in January, and we ran into a Pinal County Sheriff.  He says he finds about one every
couple of weeks.  Some are bodies and others are just bones.    He said if we find one take the coordinates and call it
in.  We actually had found an abandoned stolen vehicle.  Personally I prefer carry a weapon when I am out in the
Wilderness just in case.

Tres Hombres

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cluff [mailto:brian@snaptek.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 9:13 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] It's Happening to a Growning Number of
Geocacher- We Are The Latest

Brian - Team A.I. wrote:
> I worry about those who cache in the southern area of the state during
> the summer, because of the significant likelihood of finding illegals
> who succumbed the environment on their way into the US.

 From the stories that my cousin tells me, who is in the border patrol.
  I wouldn't want to find anyone alive either.  Some of the illegals
would just as soon kill you than go back to Mexico.  Not to mention all
the drug smugglers and other possible low lifes coming across the border.
...and just to be clear, I don't think everyone coming across the border
is a low life.  The bulk of them aren't.. but it just takes running into
the wrong one.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek