[Az-Geocaching] Find the center

Jim listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:58:22 -0500

Not sure how accurate, but using simple triangulation, I got N34 36.412 W112
28.532.

Good luck

Bear & Ting

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Robert &
Linda Smith
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 6:44 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Find the center

I need a little help from some caching experts out there.  I want to
find the center of 3 sets of coordinates and can not see the forest for
the trees here.  It should be easy I think.  For instance: Point 1 is
N34 36.346 W112 29.115,  Point 2 is N34 36.652 W112 27.942, Point 3 is
N34 36.224 W112 28.532  I am looking for the coordinates at the dead
center of these 3 points.

Also, does anyone remember if there is a suggestion as to how far apart
caches need to be??

Thank you in advance, Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite