[Az-Geocaching] trust land permits

Brian - Team A.I. listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:30:48 -0400

I have a permit for State Trust Land access, and the same agency has no problem with Geocaching, as it fits their general use policies on land use.  This guy sounds like another omnipotent guardian wanna-be of all things in existence, much like a land steward who at one time vowed to see Geocaching banned from everything, most likely including thought about it.

I hope the caches weren't removed by rogue control freaks, but it is certainly possible.  I'll be up in the area next month caching, and we shall see what I find (or don't).

Brian
Team A.I.