[Az-Geocaching] where is Azgeocaching.com?

Mark Heitowit listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:22:04 -0700

--------------070101080806040603050608

I got on the website, both from my favorites and the link from
geocaching website. I tried from both Netscape 7.1 and Internet Explorer 5.

Gale wrote:

> OK, this is probably a stupid question, but where is the website? Ive
> tried for 3 days to get to it, and from my "favorites" list and from
> the geocaching website link, I cant access the website. All I get is
> page cannot be displayed. Is there a problem from my end? Or is
> everyone experiencing difficulties?
>

> Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking
>
> Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
>   On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
> "Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
>   "Something lost behind the Rangees. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"
>
> Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898

> <http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=23765/*http://photos.yahoo.c%0Aom/ph/print_splash>

--------------070101080806040603050608

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I got on the website, both from my favorites and the link from
geocaching website. I tried from both Netscape 7.1 and Internet
Explorer 5.<br>
Gale wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040420120923.85722.qmail@web14808.mail.yahoo.com">
website? Ive tried for 3 days to get to it, and from my "favorites"
list and from the geocaching website link, I cant access the website.
All I get is page cannot be displayed. Is there a problem from my end?
Or is everyone experiencing difficulties?</div>
interminable changes<br>
&nbsp; On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:<br>
"Something hidden.&nbsp; Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --<br>
&nbsp; "Something lost behind the Rangees. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"</font></div>
Yahoo! Photos: <a
 href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=23765/*http://photos.yahoo.c%0Aom/ph/print_splash">High-quality
4x6 digital prints for 25&cent;</a>

--------------070101080806040603050608--