[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug Srcrew Up

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:53:42 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C4257E.D9A39560

I recently spent a couple weeks in Iowa and took three travel bugs to =
place in caches there.  I realized after returning home that I had made =
an incorrect log of a bug I actually still had in AZ.  I've deleted the =
log from the TB page but the best I could figure to reverse the =
situation was to log a pick up from the Iowa cache and then a placement =
log when I deposited it at South Mountain Park today.  Problem is that =
it now shows an incorrect distance traveled to Iowa and back. =20

Anyone know how to make a TB log never have happened?

Jerry
Offtrail
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C4257E.D9A39560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I recently spent a couple weeks in Iowa =
and took=20
three travel bugs to place in caches there.&nbsp; I realized after =
returning=20
home that I had made an incorrect log of a bug I actually still had in =
AZ.&nbsp;=20
I've deleted the log from the TB page but the best I could figure to =
reverse the=20
situation was to log a pick up from the Iowa cache and then a placement =
log when=20
I deposited it at South Mountain Park today.&nbsp; Problem is that it =
now shows=20
an incorrect distance traveled&nbsp;to Iowa and back.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyone know how to make a TB log never =
have=20
happened?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jerry</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Offtrail</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C4257E.D9A39560--