[Az-Geocaching] Yuban the Can II (Aka Everything that can happen with caching trip.) page3

EvilFISH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:28:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00AA_01C424D3.B77C69E0

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  =20

  Now there are times when while caching the simple joys in life are =
brought back to the front of your thinking, all is well with the world, =
so when the ATV driver agreed to finish the quest for Yuban the Can II, =
what would have been better than parking 40 feet from the cache, having =
a short conversation about snakes and where they hide, then have him =
spot the cache. The only thing I could do was really sign the logbook. I =
am sure that now that he knows the location of the cache when he hikes =
up the hill it will be checked in on.

  =20

  This will be the last cache that TEF finds, as we were driving out to =
the pavement noticed that the speedometer and odometer were no longer =
functioning, yeah I know I can use my GPS for that, the left rear tire =
due to the angle and prior wear is now showing not only wire but fabric =
threads on a 1 inch circumference. The funny thing had I paid for a tow =
truck, it would have been more than the blue book value for the =
Cache-mobile. Did I mention that we had no liquid refreshment, Alex and =
I were very thirsty, say isn't the What's New cache near a Basha's????

  =20

  =20

  Thanks for the fun and realignment.

  =20

  And for those who want a thing to think about, you are always in the =
middle there will always be someone faster than you, have less finds, =
even more money. I can write now that I am now back to normal, as well =
as it can be J.

  =20

  =20