[Az-Geocaching] *gasp*

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 12:59:24 -0700

>From: "Brian - Team A.I." <teamai@cox.net>
>To: "AZ Geocaching" <az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] *gasp*
>Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:55:19 -0700
>
>According to the now revised AZGeocaching stats, RopingTheWind is no longer
>on top.  Congrats to Sprocket for taking the top spot!  I could just see
>Scott stomping around his room wondering which area of the state to travel
>to for a 30+ cache day to take it back with some cushion.  :)
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

LOL :) Yea! Gas is just a tad bit too expensive right now for me to want to
make any 'runs' anytime soon. I have enjoyed my time at the top and it is
time for another team to take over for a while. I am just hitting the fun
caches right now. Congratulations to Sprocket for hitting the top spot. He
has been caching rather hard lately! Business has been really good this past
couple of months and he is at a pace I simply cannot keep up with!!! I think
I am at like 12 caches this month. I am slacking! Never know when I might
get in the mood for another big run though! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Ironically, it was my record breaking month of 204 caches in February that
catapulted me into the lead and then Sprocket broke that monthly record at
223 or something like that in March to jump him into the lead.

I also want to congratulate Sprocket for getting the first find on my newest
cache RTW-2!!! Congrats to his dog too for climbing that with him!!!!! :) He
didnt waste anytime goin' for it and got it the day or day after it was
approved!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind