[Az-Geocaching] Website rewrite update

Steven Stringham listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:36:35 -0700 (MST)

Having done just a tiny bit of coding myself (really tiny), I appreciate
greatly the effort you go through to benefit the whole group. Caching in
AZ would not be the same without the AZGC site. The stats pages, the
downloads, etc. just make it a whole lot easier to prepare for and enjoy
my caching experience.

(I'm not in it for the numbers, Records, nah, I don't care about those!).

Thank you so much. Despite our complaining sometimes, we really do
appreciate it!

StringCachers
Steven Stringham

http://stringham-family.org/