[Az-Geocaching] DIY Network

Robert & Linda Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:50:11 -0700

Scott,
When I get to this page there is a title "In This Episode" and beneath
the title are hyper links that took me to several new pages that were
very interesting.  I don't think it depends on your browser, but, just
in case, I am using Netscape 7.2
Best to you and yours, Bob Smith, Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ